Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome To Erica Rose Photography

Hello Everyone-

I am Erica Rose and welcome to my photography blog! I would not call myself a new photographer, for I have been taking pictures for years, but I am new to the photography business and I am new to owning and using an actual professional camera. I bought my Canon Rebel T1i about a month ago and have been enjoying practicing with it IMMENSELY.


So, I am new to this business. I am young. I am passionate and I am creative. This blog is to show you what I am made of as  photographer. To show you my work and to hopefully interest you in contacting me to schedule a session so that I can take pictures of you!




At the present time I am doing FREE photo sessions. This package includes:


1 session for 1 hour or so.
1 CD with all your photo's (that I will edit) black/white and color copies all placed on a CD for you to develope to your hearts desire! :)


Being completely new at this and also having not obtained an actual photographer's license, I do not feel right charging anyone on the account that I am still learning and practicing and developing my own photography style. Also, it is indeed illegal for me to charge without a license. 


So therefore, I am not, at the present moment, but soon I will have enough learning and creating and developing to feel the need to get a license, give this all a go for real and actually present you all with photo session packages and prices! Which will start out reasonable, of course, for an amature photographer like myself.

So I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope you enjoy my pictures. You can contact me here at: erica_rosephotography@yahoo.com or if you have a Facebook you can contact me on Facebook


  

No comments:

Post a Comment